November 23, 2012

Top 5 Fridays: 90s!!

Alright, today’s Top 5 Friday....

Top 5 90s Artists!!

I know, I know. It’s the day after Thanksgiving so I should do something with that, but I feel like all that has already been covered this week! So...

I’m going to try to span the whole decade with this, but I will probably fail as I’m thinking mid-late 90s. Keep in mind this is the Top 5 bands/musicians/singers, not songs. ‘Cuz my list would look much different if it were songs. For example, I think The Way by Fastball (and that whole album) was amazing, but they were kind of a one hit wonder, so yea. Maybe I should do that one week, top 5 one hit wonders! lol I won’t lie...I can’t remember if I listened to all of these in the 90s, could have been early 2000s, ha. And I know there are some embarrassing ones I DID listen too, but won’t be making this list (think Xtina and Ms. Spears).

Onward!

1. Alanis Morissette


2. No Doubt


3. Goo Goo Dolls


4. Sheryl Crow


5. Red Hot Chili Peppers



A few I didn’t include but want to mention. Matchbox Twenty, because I feel that the hull of their work came in the next decade. Madonna, just because I personally put her in my “80s” category. Some others yet... Bush, Sublime, The Cranberries and Oasis. All of which I love ...now, but didn’t listen to them as much in the 90s. :P

So...who are your Top 5 90s Artists? Leave me a comment OR Link up with your blog below! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...